Daniels Associates Inc, is searching an SQL Server DBA to join our team. This is an opportunity to work for a company with a solid reputation, stable environment, and who truly cares about their employees.
• Broad technical background, a strong DBA track record and expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL server including SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008/R2
• Development of automated database maintenance utilities
• Ability to write SQL scripts, procedures, functions
• Develop methods for integrating different products so they work properly together to fit specifications.
• Collaborate with system architects, software architects
• Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance tuning, backup and recovery, monitoring.
• Design databases to for business solutions, scalability, security, compliance, performance and reliability.
• Strong high availability/Disaster recovery background on Microsoft platform and VM technologies
• Excellent skills with advanced features such as database encryption, replication, partitioning, etc.
• Strong problem solving, organizational and communication skill
Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems preferred